guilde sunrise uldaman eu Index du Forum

guilde sunrise uldaman eu Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Shops/Taverns

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde sunrise uldaman eu Index du Forum -> Sunrise -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinmanuel

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 14:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Shops/Taverns Répondre en citant

HI

I've always liked the way that barter stands allow people to trade, but I also think it would be cool to see it taken to the next level. I think that we would be able to be shops, which would be like a stone stead but with a sign hanging over the door, which could be customized when the builder finishes building it. Inside it would have a counter or similar position for display goods, while the rest of the store can be customized to the owner's wishes. One small gate leads to the other side of the road, only to those who are allowed to leave the road, and others will need to leave the door behind.
In the main room of the shop, but can not take anything (including wall hangings, cupboards, items incontainers) without permissions. The basement and attic can work as storage / living area for owner. The counter will work like a much bigger barter stand. Also, a product of the market is held by the owner, and requires a cost to upkeep. I also thought about having the builder be able to design the counter, so that it can be spread around the main room. any suggestion.?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=52049
Infographic design service

Thanks!

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 14:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde sunrise uldaman eu Index du Forum -> Sunrise -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange