guilde sunrise uldaman eu Index du Forum

guilde sunrise uldaman eu Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Silver Viper guild (Light) Rant

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde sunrise uldaman eu Index du Forum -> Sunrise -> Screenshots / Vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
NoelBlakley

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 16:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Silver Viper guild (Light) Rant Répondre en citant

Hello,

Im So freaking sick of them. They are bullies, cowards, liars, and most of all they think they better than everyone. Only a few of them which im friends with are cool. Everyone else is trash. They bullied me when i first started. Now that i can fight them back they call each other to help. NOne of them can 1v1. They can only if they have a supreme level advantage. Heres what they do. They start a fight and when they lose or about to lose. 2-3 of them jump in to save that person who was at fault in the first place for picking the fight. What this is is people go around starting fights and issues cuz they have those idiots to back them up and bail them out. The leader of Light is even more at fault because he/she has no kinda rules or nothing for his/her members. He lets them do whatever they want and even when they are 100% at fault he/she still defends them. 
They think the "own" the world boss but they don't. They think they own everything but they don't. Most people are too cowardly to stand up to them. The ones that will stand up we just aren't enough. If only they would merge us with Blue dragon then light would dissappear. I hate them with a passion. They bullied me when i first started and i'm not forgetting it. Now i can fight back they constantly jump me. they members who are my level (Grand master) i fight them 2-3 v 1 and is till win. Then i get jumped by freaking their Divines and surpass and all those other high levels. Instead of bailing your pathetic members out of something they started how bout teaching them to mind their own business or help them get better in pvp. Damn cowards. get good. 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=82809
Motion graphics video company

Thank you

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 16:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde sunrise uldaman eu Index du Forum -> Sunrise -> Screenshots / Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange